THE YEAR OF LEADERSHIP TRAINING...
THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER
CHANGE IS A PROCESS
Dr. Mark Rutland is the President of Oral Roberts University and Director of the National Institute of Christian Leadership (NICL). Dr. Rutland believes in transformational change and he knows that leadership training isn't something you do just once - it is a process.
This principle is the foundation from which Dr. Mark Rutland built the NICL, a year-long program designed to help you take your ministry to the next level.
Dr. Rutland brings over 40 years of business and ministry experience to the NICL. He's been involved with non-profit leadership in small churches, mega churches, and mission's organizations. Dr. Rutland personally brought one mega church back from the brink of ruin and restored two Christian universities to spiritual and financial success.
Dr. Rutland is an expert in the leadership field; he leads by example, and will teach you (and your team) the principles needed to achieve the vision for your ministry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leaders of churches and ministries
- Business leaders
- Executive teams from churches, ministries or businesses
- Leaders looking to earn credit hours toward a Master’s degree
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Board management and finances
- Leadership management
- Strategic leadership for growth
- How to get the right person in the right position
- Hiring and firing of staff
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Preaching and worship
- Plus, much more